Sunday, December 14, 2008

SoRry.....

sorry sorry sorry ya......
It have been a long time i don't have new post on my blog...
Really sorry because i got a bit busy and a bit lazy before, haha....
This few days i want to post on my blog,
but my computer cannot type in chinese already,don't know why...
My english is poor, if got any broken english here,
hope tat all of you can "duo1 duo1 bao1 han2" ya.... :)
My blog is not as professional as other people, so i will not have new post always...
I also don't know how to express my feelings well in my blog,
but i still hope that all of you can continue to visit my blog and leave some comments....
thanks for your support!!!
I'll appreciate it....

4 comments:

聞迎岸 said...

hehe...i'm happy to c ur bog
so i must come to visit my sis blog...
erm...ur english not so bad la...
dun be so humble...
just try your best to write...
gambateh...
***^ST3v3N^***

~^~@l!c3 swHu3! ~^~ said...

mm, i'm not humble, my english really poor...
but i'll try my best to write it...
thanks for your comment and supports..

聞迎岸 said...

haha, if ur eng really poor,then mine one will directly 'fan gai'lo...haha!but watever,i will frequent ur blog,though u r lazy to write...cz i will urge u to write when u r bz...hehekkk!mus write frequently o~~~
***^ST3v3N^***

Jia said...

哇!那是什么字?